Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Mission Statement


So what is this blog all about?

Well as many of you may know I have had a long association with Fading Suns, and was for many years the principle writing force behind the recently cancelled Fading Suns 3rd edition. Which just to confuse the matter is now being developed by a new team under the same name. So as to avoid confusion (or perhaps cause more) I will be referencing my work as FS3, and what ever RedBrick LLC manage to publish I will reference FSbrick.

Although I will be republishing my blog posts from my other blog here, for the sake of completeness, it is not my intention to stur up crap and reopen old wounds. Instead I am seeking to keep those resources that I wrote for the game that I love in the public domain. RedBrick LLC has stated that they are discarding all my work, including all the Interstellar Dispatches that were written and authorized by HDi (making them a formal part of FS canon). These articles have been removed from the Redbrick LLC forums and are otherwise no longer available, although the original 7 issues where penned by HDi, I will not be republishing them without the specific written permission of HDi.

I also have quite a few pieces of text that might be of interest to Fading Suns fans that I wrote for various projects that have not yet come to fruition, and I may well be releasing those also.