|Custom Known Worlds Maps|
1. Open Adobe Illustrator CS6 (or another program that can open .ai files). You can download a trial version from Adobe's own website.
2. Download the FS Map.ai file.
3. Open the FS Map.ai file with Illustrator.
4. Use the Direct Selection Tool (A is the keyboard shortcut) to pick up the world you want to move and place it where you want it. The lines that represent the jumproads will redraw to keep the worlds linked. Though once you have moved your worlds about you may wish to tweak the joining points of the jumproads to the world circles.
5. Once you have everything where you want it. You can then overlay pretty graphics directly in Illustrator and drop in a nice background or you can export the diagram to Adobe Photoshop and draw over the top of it.
You can also add or delete worlds / jumproads as you see fit.
Now you have your very own custom Known Worlds Jumpmap... simple, easy and likely took you less that 30 minutes.